Red smooth Live

Bonjour!

Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Famanina famous as Amani.thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow :)



Make it Loud!




Big Claps

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Your name
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
NEW LIFE BEGIN
Assalamualaikum, hello to all ma readers!

This post is about my life in my new school. First day, i've already feel wanna going back. Don't want to stay here. Plus pulak kan, the second day, my maktab shoes hilang! arghhhhh, i feel so lonely, and tarraaaaaaaaaaaaa. i cried all the day. That day, ada homeroom meeting, my homeroom teacher asked laa,
She asked something like this la " semua okayyy, ada apa apa masalah? ada yang homesick? " In my heart, me me me! homesick, nak balik, kasut hilang! HAHA. tapi tak berani nak cakap, actually it more to malu nak cakap depan budak-budak homeroom tu. Tapi kasut tu hilang tak lama, after hours, jumpa balik. TERTUKAR JE PUN. Lepastu, boleh pulak heboh dekat badlishah, kasut aku hilang! Aiyooo maaa, baru nak jadi tough, lagi la touching touching XD Ngee


Schelude gila padat. Haaaa, seriously exhausted. The thing that i don't like staying in hostel is our time is not ours. They can take our time whenever they want. Kalau duduk luar, habis sekolah habis la. Seriously i rasa macam mereka macam la takhormat hak asasi manusia la!

Okayy, let me story story mory sikit pasal my new class. 407 :)



We've balance number of boys and girls. arghhh, ada certains je yang agak tak digemari, the rest, okayy.
Haaaa, apa lagi nak story eh, hmm. Itu je kot.


P/S : I love being at home. haaaa, seriously this is the first time i feel like this.


Older Post | Newer Post